- Accessibility – you want to make it as convenient as possible for your customers to visit you.
- Widens your skill base – potential employees have more likely access to find you if your located near by
- Perception – Your physical location can also have an impact on your business’ market positioning, reflecting your brand and its products or services.
- It can save you money – If you pick a location with frequent traffic the more potential to make more income
- Pricing Structure – good location means your pricing can reflect the area your located in
- Competition nearby – helps regulate business and customers
Ready to move your business to better location? Short term or long term lease no problem. Give us a call and come tour any vacant suite today! 972-750-1408
What should you consider when you pick a location?
- Demographics – is your business going to be in a high traffic area? 70,000 cars go by our location daily
- Proximity to Target Customers – being in a popular area will allow a more frequent flow of customers
- Proximity to Competitors – being near other competitors not only bring more people your way
- Safety and Security- our suites location has keypad locked entry on the doors and manager available
A well-executed beauty salon or spa interior design can communicate and reinforce your brand message and pave the way for a more enjoyable business experience. Thus, it is important to stay up to date on design trends and periodically think about making improvements to ensure the look and feel of your shop is inviting to clients. Most 2021 salon interior design trends are a progression of what we have seen in recent years. Expect a celebration of form following function and a preference for natural, organic, and simple. From a resurfacing of traditional styles to Instagrammable plants, here are the interior trend shifts to watch as we continue into this year.
1. Classic Traditionalism
Traditional and classic designs have developed into a key trend this year, as salons are looking to add layers of function and comfort to their space. This timeless trend epitomizes faded elegance and an unrefined sense of luxury with softer curves, simple decorative carvings, and knotty wood surfaces aged with character.
2. Bringing Nature In
The trend of bringing the outdoors in has been gaining in popularity for some time now, and it’s no surprise. Greenery adds a refreshing component to any interior. Whether faux or live, everyone loves the color and life plants bring to space. Faux greenery is a great option if your space is lacking in natural light or is otherwise inconducive for plant life, but live plants bring an extra edge to the appeal if you can care for them. Living plants are as beautiful as they are beneficial as they can positively impact your health by purifying the air and even improving your mood.
3. Mixing Metals
There are many interior decor guidelines to follow that are practiced and avoided for various reasons, but a rule against mixing metals is not one of them. Mixing a variety of metal finishes creates a polished environment with the sense of an interior space being collected over time. Combining silver, gold, brass, or iron (just to name a few) is a great way to add visual interest and depth.
4. Statement Walls
Statement walls are considered by some to be an overdone Pinterest fad, but they are a great way to add visual interest and they continue to be a major trend seen in salon interiors. There are so many ways to make your statement wall uniquely yours.
Tile is a great way to add texture and color to an otherwise bland expanse of space. With a multitude of different shapes, colors, materials, glazes, prints, and patterns to choose from, tiles continue to evolve and be a trending staple within salon interiors. Whether you choose to create a lavishly unique look with a hand-painted, organic tile made by local artisans or try a fun Moroccan-inspired patterned tile, options are truly endless when it comes to this trend.
Secure your lease now and lock in your rent for the first year. These prices are an amazing deal and will go fast.
Starting at $400/month and up!
Prices subject to change.
- Relieve stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low-back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Improve balance in older adults
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Temper effects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint replacement pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Improve quality of life in hospice care
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
Salon owners looking for new clients don’t just want to increase their revenue — new customers also present the opportunity to sharpen technical skills, improve client experience, and expand your network even further with reviews and referrals. So how do you grow your clientele, and fast?
You might have heard that it costs 5x more to gain a new customer than keep an old one. That means attracting the right customers for your salon is even more important than building your client base quickly. And recruiting and maintaining a solid team of salon staff will help you out a great deal along the way. (more…)